I am ALIVE! But my internet isn't. I've moved to Nijmegen (cause that's where I study) but there have been some... issues with the internet there. Long story short, I've been internet deprived for a month and this will continue until april. So yeah, that's pretty damn annoying. But I have been tagged (more than a week ago acutally) by claremanson
! So let's get to it!
1) You must post these rules.
2) Each person has to share 10 facts about themselves.
3) Answer the 10 questions asked by the person who tagged you and make up 10 questions for the 10 you tag.
4) Choose 10 people and put their icons in your journal.
5)Go to their page and inform them that they have been tagged by you.
6) Not something like "You are tagged if you read that".
7) You have to legitimately tag 10 people.
9) You can't say that you don't do tags.
10) You MUST make a journal entry! No comments.
10 things about me!
1. I study chemistry at the Radboud University! Which means I can make stuff explode! OK, I'm not allowed to do that, but I know how to do it!
2. I have only one foot. On the left side, I have a black prosthetic leg. Hence my nickname Capt'n Blackleg ARRRRG.
3. My favorite books of all time are the night angel trilogy! Blood, Murder and Magic. It doesn't get much better than that. Oh, and a damn good story!
4. I practice Katori Shinto Ryu, a Japanese sword style. I've been doing it for about four months, so I'm still a beginner XD
5. My favorite writer is John Green (who did not write the night angel trilogy, my favorite books XD)
6. Let's see... ehm.... oh! I'm gay!
7. I have no favorite movie. I only know bad, OK, good and friggin awesome movies, I have no favorite.
8. I am in the possession of a limited 'The Fault in Our Stars' movie poster!
9. When I play D&D On Crack (don't question the name... our campaigns have earned that title) I play as Herr Doktor, a mad scientist with german accent
10. I know half of the Periodic Table Song by Tom Lehrer. Which is cool, cause I'm a chemist and stuff XD
1. What are your quirks?
My leg is kinda quirky XD
2. What was your favourite toy as a kid?
My Actions Mans. I had a LOT of those things. Or my Lego, that was awesome as well.
3. Do you collect anything?
I collect manga! Currently collecting Pandora Hearts and Psyren ^^
4. What country would you most like to visit?
I really, really, REALLY want to go to Japan!
5. Who is your idol?
I don't really have one?
6. What was the last song you chose to listen too?
Make it Stop (September's Children) by Rise Against
7. What is your favourite dessert? (I had to have a foodie question!)
That's a difficult question, there are so many awesome desserts! Shared first place for Chocolate Mousse and Tiramisu
8. What is your least favourite food? (Okay, two questions!)
That would be asparagus. I can't stand the things.
9. What skill/hobby would you most like to improve upon?
Photography! But I don't have any time left these days to even bake, let alone take pictures!
10. What are your top three favourite TV shows?
I think anime counts as a TV show! So 1: Death Note, 2: Naruto and ehm.... shared 3rd place for Darker than Black and Steins;Gate. El. Psy. Congroo.
My own questions!
1. What's the last song you listened to?
2. What's the most awkward thing you've ever experienced?
3. 10 years from now, what will you be doing?
4. Who's the hottest actor you know?
Calling it now: Sjoerd: Emma Watson!
5. Who would you NEVER ship?
(*reads the above two questions again*)
(Maybe I've spent too much time on tumblr...)
7. Favorite Anime or Anime movie ever?
8. If I could crossbreed a narwhal and a horse (thus creating a unicorn), would you buy one?
9. Favorite quote?
I realize these questions are wayyy too normal for me... let's see, how to fix that....
10a. Last person you made out with?
If that's (sadly) no-one your answer will be both depressing and a tad boring. Therefore, please answer 10b!
10b! Last person to appear in you ehm... fantasies? *wink*
There, that should balance things out again. Now for tha TAGS!
I love the notification system DA has these days. You immediately get a message if you've been mentioned in someone's comment or journal, so I won't have to tell all these people in persone! Cause I'm lazy like that! And perhaps I have to do a liiiitle bit much Fourier Analysis right now... just be happy with your life if you're unfamiliar with that, cause it's a terrible form of math, that's what it is...